The fabulous discovery of right bank. 

In this journey we visited so many famous stores, each one more impressive than the other. What was very outstanding and quite funny is that we didn't have to take more than two steps between stores,  there were on all sides!  As I didn't live in Paris before my studies, I never walked or seen such beautiful stores, window shop or Paris famous places before whereas it has always been my dream !

Thanks to this forenoon, I learned so many things about various luxury brands or palaces and it was very interesting. For instance I didn't know that LVMH owned so much companies such as Christian Dior, Givenchy, Guerlain and many other brands. Moreover, I also discovered and learned about Paris right bank places like "Le triangle d'or" in the Champs Elysées in the 8th district.

then we had to emphasize on the differences between right bank and left bank and I would say, in my opinion, that right bank is more famous, more elegant and chic while left bank is more into creativity, museum, education such as L'école des Beaux-Arts, or l'Institut du Monde Arabe. However, for those who absolutely want to find back right bank luxury energy, don't worry, you still can go on the verra well known Bon Marché, the iconic Parisian luxury store.

So no more doubt, Paris is the city for luxury lovers !


 


Commentaires